Saturday, December 18, 2004

An Example of Differing Points of View

My husband and I have a daughter who is 2 and a half now. She is the light of our lives and blend of joy and challenge. It took many years of heartbreak and frustration before we had her, and then when she was born she spent her first week in Intensive Care because her lungs weren't quite fully developed. But we always wanted to have lots of kids, so we've decided to try again.

I have a hormone imbalance which makes getting pregnant difficult. So, I'm about to start on fertility drugs in hopes they will help. I was on the drugs 6 months before I got pregnant the first time, and in that 6 months there was a lot of stress and disappointment. Still, I'm up for the challenge.

I call the process Baby Quest.


My husband, while just as eager to have more kids, looks at things a little differently. He calls the process Boinkathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home