Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Past Ramblings

I've done a bit of writing over the years - mostly stories set in the worlds of whatever games I happen to be playing, but more often lately, some generic whims of fancy have made their way into words. I figured this would be a good place to share some of them, so every once in a while, don't be surprised to see one of them in a post here.

To get that started, here is something I wrote a few years ago.




The Garden Party

The music was provided by birds up in the trees
While the snowdrops and crocuses danced upon the breeze
Soon the jonquils showed up in gowns of golden color
Brightly colored tulips very closely followed
Little Lady Rosebud also made a show
Along with regal Iris, clothed in indigo
And me, I watched the party - such a wond’rous thing
For all the flowers turned out to welcome back the Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home