Friday, January 07, 2005

Random Babblings

Don't really have a topic to write about this time - just some little snippets to share.

- My daughter thinks she is a Teletubby. When she watches the show and the teletubbies jump up from behind a hil and say their names, she bounces around the room yelling her own name. She comes running up to me and throws her arms around me whenever the teletubbies do "big hugs". It's so sweet - it almost makes me feel bad for all the things I said about the show before I became a mommy.

- I know people read this blog - at least a few of you do since I've had some of my guy friends comment about how they agree with my husband's perspective on BabyQuest 2005. If you drop in to read my ramblings, leave a note to say hi in the comments below!

- Any hope of my convincing my husband that I am not a wereturkey flew out the window (no pun intended) on Thanksgiving. I was moody and he noted that it was a full moon. (note: ok - technically the full moon was the following night, but appearance-wise it was a full moon and EVERYONE knows that wereturkeys are all about appearance!) Wonder what the heck wereturkeys are? Leave a message in comments and I'll write another post soon with the whole story.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're twins!

~FuzzyMoogle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home