Thursday, April 07, 2005

That's My Girl!

A few days ago I got Rhi up from bed and was changing her. As I did so, she pointed out the stars that are glued to her ceiling, so I started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to her. In between each line she would interject a "RAWR!" My husband, still in bed in our room down the hall, chuckled and called out "That's my girl!"

But today I got confirmation that she is just as much mine.

I got her up from bed, got her changed, and we went out to the kitchen. She right away got into the fridge and pulled out a small bottle of orange juice, bringing it to me to open. Then I ask her what she wants for breakfast. I named some suggestions. "Do you want bacon and eggs? Do you want pancakes?" She looked at me for a moment with a thoughtful expression before replying.

"No, I think I'll just have chocolate."


That's my girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home