Monday, April 04, 2005

Haven't we been here before?

It seems I've found myself once again in The Waiting Place. After going through the nervousness, the "don't eat or drink anything after midnight", and the tossing and turning because I was unable to sleep the night before going to the hospital... We get there and are told that they are overloaded with work and short-staffed and so they have to reschedule me.

*sigh*

I understand that there really isn't anything they can do about it. I understand that my procedure isn't an emergency situation. Heck, they were also rescheduling women who were supposed to go in and have labor induced they were that busy. So I'm certainly not faulting them for having to put me on hold until Friday.

But I find myself once again just waiting.

And worrying.

And waiting.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Shadowsong said...

Fuzzy! *chuckles and huggles* I just woke up from taking a nap to try and catch up on lost sleep. Was trying to figure out how in the world I sent myself a *hugs* comment!

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd stop in and say hello! I hope things get better for you!!! Sure do miss having you in DAoC!!

Kannia Cymedei
(etflame@cymedei.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home