Friday, March 18, 2005

*thumpthumpthumpthumpthump*

It's Friday morning and I've got a busy day ahead of me, to include story time at the library, picking up chicken feed, going to the hardware store to get stuff to fix a leaky pipe, and stopping by a new craft store in town in hopes they are open finally so I can lose my mind wanting to get everything I see.

So... just a quick note today.

Yesterday we went for my second prenatal doctor visit. I'm 11 and a half weeks into the pregnancy and we could hear the baby's heartbeat! YAY!

Everything seems to be going well so far. Next step comes in about 2 weeks when I go get a stitch in my cervix to keep from losing the baby.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Scone said...

Oh good! I'm so glad it's going well so far. Thanks for keeping us posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home