Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Quest!

With the arrival of Evan, BabyQuest 2005 is now complete. Thus, it is time for a new quest - one that I've been eager to get to work on since about June. And so, I declare it is now time to start

CorsetQuest 2006



While on a trip to Ann Arbor in June, we cought most of the movie Underworld on tv. I enjoyed the movie, but the BIG impact on me was Kate Beckinsale's outfit. Since watching the movie I've had a strong desire to be able to wear corsets without looking like some sort of freak.

Yesterday I rearranged the living room in order to put the treadmill in a usable location. Since it's only been 2 weeks since giving birth, I know that I can't push myself too hard just yet, but the treadmill will allow me to get started with some walking.

Today I started - much to my husband's delight. And I think I'm going to go out on a limb here and post my workout info whenever I do updates here. I don't know if anyone actually reads this blog anymore, but it will at least give me some sense of keeping track of my progress.


First Workout
Time: 20:12
Speed: 2.0 - 2.3mph
Distance: .724 mile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home