Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Temptation starts already

ok - I've officially been working out 4 days and already I missed a day and spent it eating cookies and icecream. But ya' know what? Given that I'm averaging 2 hours of sleep a night for the past 2 weeks, I think I can afford to slip once in a while. Just don't want to make a habit of it.

Anyways... in the spirit of keeping up on Corset Quest, I figured I'd go ahead and put up my stats for Sunday through today.

Sunday
Speed: 2.5 mph
Time: 25 minutes
Distance: 1 mile


Monday
Slacked off - and it was YUMMY!


Tuesday
Speed: 2.7 mph
Time: 27 minutes
Distance: 1.166 miles


So there we have it. I'm not planning to post my stats every day, but will be keeping track of them and post them whenever I *do* update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home